The alumni community of AUBG includes everyone who has graduated or studied at AUBG at some point in their education.
The Alumni – University relationship is one of mutual enhancement, in which AUBG offers its alumni:
- networking opportunities with former classmates and faculty members,
- continuing education opportunities through seminars and discussion groups, and
- activities for fun and re-connecting with old friends
- a lifetime email account
- alumni newsletter
The alumni can assist AUBG by
- serving on advisory committees or AAA board,
- being enthusiastic liaisons between prospective new students and the Admissions Office,
- helping to enlarge the network of friends and supporters of the University and its endeavors,
- cultivating a relationship of support and professional mentoring with current students and fellow alumni and assisting them with career opportunities,
- giving back to the university in the form of donations acknowledging the opportunities provided by AUBG.