Enrollment in the Executive MBA program at the American University in Bulgaria is selective and limited. Admissions are done year round on a rolling basis and candidates are urged to submit their complete applications as early as possible. We strongly encourage candidates to apply during the early stages, as the size of the class is limited.
To assist candidates in their preparatory process, a timeline follows.
- Decide on applying for the Executive MBA: February-May
- Contact Executive MBA recruitment office to learn about the program: February - May
- First pre-selection application deadline: May 8th
- Interviews for applications submitted by May 8th: mid May
- Second pre-selection application deadline: June 5th
- Interviews for applications submitted by June 5th: mid June
- Schedule to take the GMAT and TOEFL: June - September
- Complete application and official test scores deadline: October 1st
- Interviews for applications submitted by October 1st: mid October
- Admissions decisions: late October
- Confirmation of acceptance: November
- Program begins: January
An applicant can request deferred entry to the next class only after being offered admission. Requests to defer for more than two years will not be considered by the Admissions Committee - such cases candidates must reapply.